Bryson Tiller unveils long awaited

Bryson Tiller unveils long awaited

Ishani Morales, Herald Staff

After three years of waiting for more music from contemporary R&B singer and songwriter Bryson tiller, his third studio album “A N N I V E R S A R Y” has dropped. Almost immediately after it’s release, it has proven to be a fan favorite, and well worth the wait.

“A N N I V E R S A R Y” dropped October 2nd, exactly five years after his debut studio album “Trapsoul”. Tiller has teased the album’s arrival on his social platforms, tweeting, “real fans know the countdown started months ago. Anniversary 10/2.” He surely knew the excitement he induced amongst his supporters, which only helped hype his project even more.

The album consists of 10 sultry, soulful tracks, including two singles “Always Forever” and “inhale”, that he dropped as pre-releases. He has one feature, and it is with the highly influential Drake.

Since the release of his sophomore album “True to self”, Tiller went off the radar for the next three years. But we still got glimpses of him here and there. We heard him on “Playing Games” with Summer Walker, and we peeped that feature on Playboi Carti’s Die Lit standout “Fell In Luv” along with some other singles that he’s dropped along the way. Tiller knew he had to make up for lost time, and he surely did with this one.

Make sure to Stream on all music platforms!