September Horoscopes

Found on www.yourbellalife.com

Lindsey Martins, Features Editor

What do the stars have in store for the students of Holyoke High School this month? Find out below!

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

You’re riding on a wave of excitement this month but even though you are thrilled, you might be happier if you had more control of the present circumstances. Thankfully, you do have power over some things, but there are still issues that are beyond your authority. Don’t bother wasting your precious time attempting to change something that is out of reach; instead, focus on responding to the shifting currents as best as you can.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

You might not feel very motivated this month, but if you stay focused you can be quite productive. Taurus, a lot of people will tell you things that you don’t want to hear but stay focused and don’t seek approval from anyone else. Working solely for the deep satisfaction of a job well done brings admiration from others.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

It’s time for a change of some kind. Push yourself to try something new! Trying something new and different will show you a new side of things. Relax your expectations. It will enable you to accomplish your goals while still having fun, no matter what happens. Push past your old limits, but don’t take yourself too seriously in the process.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Your workload is too difficult lately. You need to make sure that you’re not just taking it all on yourself, though. You are tempted to take on so much responsibility today that you might feel discouraged once you realize that you can’t complete everything you started. Begin a new project slowly and build momentum as you go along for the best results. For now, it’s better to promise less and deliver more.

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

You’ve got a unique way of seeing the world. You should be able to show others a fresh perspective that helps them to come to terms with a big problem. There is something in your life at this moment that is causing anxiety. Whether it’s a bad break up or just an issue with a friend. In either case, you feel anxiety because the solution isn’t clear. Take a few days to think of a solution, other wise you will make a choice you will regret. Let things work out for the best.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

You can’t let emotion influence your judgment too much this month. You like to think of everything in advance, but nothing will prepare you for the surprising twists and turns that your life is currently taking. Don’t get too caught up with the demands of the present moment or you might forget about your original intention. Setting your old plans aside enables you to be even more effective in achieving your new ones.

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

You had a great shift in perspective this month! It’s not magic but is almost certain to be overwhelmingly positive. Things are becoming clear and you’re seeing what is and is not working, especially where relationships and friendships are concerned. Allow change to happen even if it feels sudden or makes you uncomfortable.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

You are already pretty careful with your actions — as long as you know the risks. This month, though, you may not be fully informed. Tale care that you learn as much as you can before you get moving. Don’t waste time kicking yourself. Relax and take care of the necessities. Soon you’ll be glad you took action.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

You may be experiencing a high-frequency state of anxiety now. There may be more to the big picture than meets the eye. Your creativity is irrepressible this month if you can find a way to prime the pump. Hitting the gym or taking a long walk may be an ideal strategy to get your mojo flowing and things moving in the right direction.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

An email or phone message comes your way this month that is much more important than you realize. Take it seriously – it might come in handy. Even if you’re tired of struggling to stay on top keep your head up even when everything seems to be working against you. Your greatest challenge is to believe that everything really could get easier from this point on. Whether or not the hardest part is over, you can set your life back on track by visualizing a bright future in the present moment.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

Your creative energy is working its magic this month — so much so that you might find yourself in a different place. Even if you’re afraid where it might lead just go with it. Be prepared for interesting and out of the ordinary encounters. You aren’t the type to put too much stock in gossip, but the encounter could be convincing. Be skeptical! What you’re hearing may not be exaggerated. Wait until you see the people in question before accepting it as truth.