• There will be a STEM info session/open house on Feb.11 from 4-5pm at Holyoke High South Campus!

• Goodluck to all HHS students on their midterms next week!

• Come join environmental club, Mondays Rm.302 after school!

• The Robotics Club is seeking new members! See Mr.Belanger for more information!

Is It Written in the Stars?

Back to Article
Back to Article

Is It Written in the Stars?

• Aires: Your passion is your strength. In all aspects of your life, it’s present. However, this can be your weakness. Do not let your passion become abrasive to those around you because it will, for certain, put you at odds with everyone. In other words “cool your jets.”
    • Song: “Watermark” by Enya

• Taurus: Your stubbornness has gotten you into some trouble, hasn’t it? You stood your ground, but instead of doing right, you hurt the one you were trying to help. Take a step back and really think about your approach.
    • Song: “Bulletproof” by La Roux

• Gemini: You’ve finally found a place you want to stay for a while, whether it’s brand new or a place you’ve been before. You want to stay here but you’re being uncharacteristically skittish about staying. Don’t be. Things are going to turn out different this time.
    • “It Ain’t Over ‘Til It’s Over” by Lenny Kravitz

• Leo: Things around you might be in a whirlwind, but you feel disconnected from the chaos. Take this moment Leo, because the one that follows is going to be twice as chaotic.
    • Song: “Wannabe” by The Spice Girls

• Virgo: You recently made an important friendship, Virgo, even if you haven’t quite realized it yet. This can either lead to disaster or the greatest satisfaction, so hang on for the ride!
    • Song: “Kiss and Make Up” by Dua Lipa and BLACKPINK

• Libra: Stay on guard for the time being. You reached a goal recently, but this doesn’t mean you’re in the clear yet. Whatever you just conquered is about to rear it’s head again.
    • Song: “Shallow” by the cast of A Star is Born

• Scorpio: Happy Halloween, Scorpio! Just like the holiday, your week is going to be filled with tricks and treats! Look at this mixed bag as an opportunity to grow.
    • Song: “Cherry Wine” by Hozier

• Sagittarius: One word: Travel. Experience the world, whether it be a hidden spot in the woods, or a new state or country!
    • Song: “Head Above Water” by Avril Lavigne

• Capricorn: Thawing as the world freezes over is your goal this winter. Instead of freezing yourself off, experience life! Take that night off to go pumpkin picking with friends. Go do that club!
    • Song: “Diamond Heart” by Alan Walker ft. Sophia Somajo

• Aquarius: Someone you know, who is very close to you, is going through a rough patch. It should be a priority to comfort them. Your own daily issues and curiosities can wait for a day or two.
    • Song: “Sunflower (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse) by Post Malone & Swae Lee

• Pisces: Your happily ever after is in the making, Pisces, but that does not mean that it’s time to sacrifice your comfort in the present for it. What’s more prevalent is your dissociation from the present for chasing the future. Your life should be balanced between the two.
    • Song: “Happier” by Marshmello ft. Bastille